No replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   JPBRADY

JPBRADY

New Traverse Member

• Traverse Member
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 05:41 PM

This weekend I finally understood why I left the normal car world and bought a Traverse. This weekend we went to buy a flag, and my wife convinced me to buy a pre-built grill. I said it will never fit in the back. She knows me so well, and knew if it was not prebuilt, it would be labor day before we started grilling with it. We tried first before we bought it, and it slide right in with the child seat in the middle bench seat. Next we picked up a train table; and it did not fit, my brother in law said don't the middle seats slide forward? I did not know they did, they do, and the train table fit, again with the child seat and child in the car. Today we went to the beach with the standard stroller I carry around, a jogging stroller, two beach bags, sand buckets, ect. WOW, this is an awesome vehicle! All that room, plus a great ride, and the feel of driving a European car down the Interstate. Chevy, Great Job, I love this car!
  • JannetteMHib, Tequila1Ma, Boris_bum and 4 others like this

Loose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free acccount.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·