4 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Mac

Mac

New Traverse Member

• Traverse Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 04:12 PM

I have a 2011 2lt traverse and I can't seem to get very far setting up bluetooth. Is there a way to check and see if I have it? Maybe I don't and thats why its not working.
Thanks

Loose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free acccount.

#2 OFFLINE   SSTODD

SSTODD

New Traverse Member

• Traverse Member
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 07:29 AM

I have a 2011 2lt traverse and I can't seem to get very far setting up bluetooth. Is there a way to check and see if I have it? Maybe I don't and thats why its not working.
Thanks

Do you have the "personnal connectivitity package" with the HOMELINK BUTTONS in the overhead console? My 2011 1LT has the package and works fine, I followed my phone instructions with the vehicle manual and it found it right away.

#3 OFFLINE   Mac

Mac

New Traverse Member

• Traverse Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 10:13 AM

Do you have the "personnal connectivitity package" with the HOMELINK BUTTONS in the overhead console? My 2011 1LT has the package and works fine, I followed my phone instructions with the vehicle manual and it found it right away.

No I don't have that package. I did some reading last night and from what I gather I need to have that package inorder to work. I guess I'm SOL.
Thanks

#4 OFFLINE   Mark923

Mark923

New Traverse Member

• Traverse Member
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Current Vehicle:2009 Chevy Traverse LT1

Posted 23 March 2012 - 08:00 PM

No I don't have that package. I did some reading last night and from what I gather I need to have that package inorder to work. I guess I'm SOL.
Thanks

I just got my 2009 last night. New owner. I tried setting up the Bluetooth per instructions. It recognizes every command i say, but when I say "Bluetooth" she says "Pardon me?" "Pardon me?" every time. I think I should get the hint and allow for the possibility that she's letting me down easy about the fact I don't have Bluetooth functionality? I have the rear backup camera and the Nav system installed. But that package doesn't include Bluetooth??

2009 | Traverse LT1 | Rear Backup Camera | Navigation | No Bluetooth??
<><

#5 OFFLINE   Mark923

Mark923

New Traverse Member

• Traverse Member
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Current Vehicle:2009 Chevy Traverse LT1

Posted 25 March 2012 - 07:32 PM

OK, so I presume my Traverse did not come with Bluetooth installed. My steering wheel has all the BT buttons, ready to go. Soooo, what is a 3rd party solution...CarToys? I figure they'll be less expensive than the dealer.

2009 | Traverse LT1 | Rear Backup Camera | Navigation | No Bluetooth??
<><

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·