15 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   SSTODD

SSTODD

New Traverse Member

• Traverse Member
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 10:14 AM

I'm new here but found a company working on Bowtie overlays to fit the front and rear and possibly the wheels and steering wheel also. It will be for many colors and styles. "reflective concepts" I have a new 2011 1LT dark blue and would love blue outlined bowties! Just wanted to share because i thought some people were looking for options to dress up the exteriors.

Loose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free acccount.

#2 OFFLINE   SSTODD

SSTODD

New Traverse Member

• Traverse Member
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 08:35 AM

Update! I received a blue bowtie for the steering wheel and it looks great, just covers the gold part. I will try and get a picture soon but cannot wait to get the front, rear and wheel centers. Can you tell I'm not a fan of the gold?

#3 OFFLINE   Superboy95

Superboy95

New Traverse Member

• Traverse Member
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 09:52 AM

How did you find ones for the Traverse? I went to reflectiveconcepts.com and they don't seem to have the Traverse in there...

#4 OFFLINE   SSTODD

SSTODD

New Traverse Member

• Traverse Member
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 11:58 AM

How did you find ones for the Traverse? I went to reflectiveconcepts.com and they don't seem to have the Traverse in there...

They are in the design process so no official listings yet. But the Silverado steering wheel bowtie fits our steering wheel so that is all I have for now. The rear is easy and almost done but the front bowtie with its curve will take them a little longer (according to sales). As I said I put the their blue one on my steering wheel (2011 dark blue exterior) and it looks very cool compared to the boring gold. They are supposed to let me know when the others become available but you should contact them also because if the interest is out here they may do more options and quicker. Thanks

#5 OFFLINE   Superboy95

Superboy95

New Traverse Member

• Traverse Member
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 12:18 PM

They are supposed to let me know when the others become available but you should contact them also because if the interest is out here they may do more options and quicker. Thanks

Done and done.

#6 OFFLINE   ironjoey

ironjoey

New Traverse Member

• Traverse Member
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 02:39 AM

Done and done.

Thanks for posting! I was thinking about doing up something to cove that, but if somebody else can do it, I'm all for it!!!! Sending them a message now...

Where's the pics? ;-)

#7 OFFLINE   SSTODD

SSTODD

New Traverse Member

• Traverse Member
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 03:44 PM

Thanks for posting! I was thinking about doing up something to cove that, but if somebody else can do it, I'm all for it!!!! Sending them a message now...

Where's the pics? ;-)

See attached

#8 OFFLINE   SSTODD

SSTODD

New Traverse Member

• Traverse Member
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 07:08 AM

UPDATE: The company has completed the front and rear bowtie designs. They are in the process of getting GM's approval
(GM authorized accessories) and are sending me a set to install and photograph for the website! (cool). The website will not have them until approval is given so be patient and I will post the photos here also. The only problem is it's December and I'm in Michigan so I need to get indoors with heat to install them when they arrive.

#9 OFFLINE   ironjoey

ironjoey

New Traverse Member

• Traverse Member
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 01:10 PM

Attached File  steeringbowtie.jpg   109.78KB   57 downloads

I love this decal! THese guys were absolutely great. Sent me two of these in case I mucked up the first one. I got it almost perfectly straight the first time. If I look really close, I can see just a hair of gold on the left side, but I can live with it ;-)

Now if someone will just come out with custom center caps for the wheels ;-)

#10 OFFLINE   SSTODD

SSTODD

New Traverse Member

• Traverse Member
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 07:26 AM

More to come... This is the rear bowtie with camera flash. (black bowtie with blue outline.) Looks very cool with the reflective color

Attached Files

#11 OFFLINE   SSTODD

SSTODD

New Traverse Member

• Traverse Member
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 07:38 AM

Here is the solid blue...

Attached Files

#12 OFFLINE   Superboy95

Superboy95

New Traverse Member

• Traverse Member
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 07:50 AM

More to come... This is the rear bowtie with camera flash. (black bowtie with blue outline.) Looks very cool with the reflective color

VERY nice! So they're available then? I never got another e-mail confirming they were ready.

#13 OFFLINE   SSTODD

SSTODD

New Traverse Member

• Traverse Member
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 11:19 AM

VERY nice! So they're available then? I never got another e-mail confirming they were ready.

See a couple posts above, they are getting GM approval and need my photos for the website. I am of course buried in snow in Michigan right now and am having a hard time getting good photos.

#14 OFFLINE   Superboy95

Superboy95

New Traverse Member

• Traverse Member
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 11:48 AM

See a couple posts above, they are getting GM approval and need my photos for the website. I am of course buried in snow in Michigan right now and am having a hard time getting good photos.

Oops. My bad. Helps to read and not skim. Must be the cold messing with my mind...

#15 OFFLINE   SSTODD

SSTODD

New Traverse Member

• Traverse Member
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 03:01 PM

Update! Their website now has the photos up of the Traverse emblems for the front, rear, and steering wheel. I am going with the blue outline with black center for the front and rear.

A word of warning, the front bowtie is very hard to get on straight with no bubbles because of the curve.

#16 OFFLINE   alarue

alarue

New Traverse Member

• Traverse Member
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 09:58 AM

I'm very late on this thread, of course. I love the blue ones. I have a set on my HHR, and may order some for the Traverse as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·