3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   JOliver

JOliver

New Traverse Member

• Traverse Member
  • Pip
  • 127 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 04:42 PM

Curious how many miles Traverse owners have logged this summer? Not necessarily on your Traverse, but any vehicle will do. I've had quite a few road trips in my two vehicles and have seen great gas mileage out of my 2009 Pontiac G5 and some not so great mileage out of my 2006 Pontiac Solstice due to my lead foot :)

Where have you traveled to if you don't mind telling us? And finally.....any pictures to share of your trips?!?!?
  • JannetteMHib, Suzanna_Bow, Nikita_Mug and 2 others like this

Loose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free acccount.

#2 OFFLINE   Hey-Moe

Hey-Moe

New Traverse Member

• Traverse Member
  • Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 05:14 AM

Curious how many miles Traverse owners have logged this summer? Not necessarily on your Traverse, but any vehicle will do. I've had quite a few road trips in my two vehicles and have seen great gas mileage out of my 2009 Pontiac G5 and some not so great mileage out of my 2006 Pontiac Solstice due to my lead foot :)

Where have you traveled to if you don't mind telling us? And finally.....any pictures to share of your trips?!?!?

Bought a '10 traverse late June...and have put 4200 miles on it. From Syracuse...trips to Portland, ME, Lake Placid, NY, and Conway, NH. Had the oil changed yesterday.

#3 OFFLINE   jamesmyboy

jamesmyboy

New Traverse Member

• Traverse Member
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 09:01 AM

My trip this last summer was from Phoenix to Omaha, NE and back (plus running around NE for 4 months).
Up until last week, I was driving a 2003 Cadillac CTS (obviously I now have a Traverse). My mileage for the "trip" part of the summer was a couple of tenths less than 29 MPG. The Caddy always did fantastic on gas (IMHO), as many times I'd bring up the instantaneous milage on the DIC while gong almost 80 MPH on I-40, and it would show between 30 and 33 MPG. I really loved the Caddy, but when it got to 100K miles, I started to worry about what all could go wrong in the middle of nowhere next trip. Repairs were/are very expensive on that vehicle ($600 for a thermostat replacement !), so I decided to let it go.
Next summer will be interesting... I'm anxious to see how the Traverse does on the trip (usually 21 - 23 hours of actual road time), although not anxious to spend another summer in Nebraska :-)

- Jamesmyboy
2011 1LT
Red Jewel Premier Package
Connectivity Package
20 inch Wheels

#4 OFFLINE   arantom

arantom

New Traverse Member

• Traverse Member
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 08:53 AM

Itavelled almost 500 km but sorry to inform you that I can't take the pics.I love my car and also my driving.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·