5 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   jjntj2003

jjntj2003

New Traverse Member

• Traverse Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 09:03 PM

has anyone looked or bought this ? i like the way it looks stock but goes chrome.

http://cgi.ebay.com/...e=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Loose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free acccount.

#2 OFFLINE   VB - LTZ

VB - LTZ

New Traverse Member

• Traverse Member
  • Pip
  • 138 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 05:14 AM

I ordered a similar grill and had to send it back because the directions said you only needed to remove the black peace under the engine compartment and in reality that was just the start. The directions make it sound like you can you can simply pull the front end with the factory grill out to install the bolts on the new bolt over grill this can not be done without unbolting nearly the entire front cover.

:shades: Steve
2010 Chevy Traverse LTZ Exterior Gold Mist Metallic Interior Cashmere / Ebony, DVD Rear Seat Entertainment W/ Toucscreen Navigation Rearview camera display, Bose, Voice Recognition, Remote control, wireless Headphones, 115 power outlet, XM, Trailering Package, Dual Skyscape Sunroof, Chrome 20's, Chrome Assist Steps, 3 MM Front End Protection[/font]

#3 OFFLINE   4menotyou

4menotyou

New Traverse Member

• Traverse Member
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 12:50 PM

has anyone looked or bought this ? i like the way it looks stock but goes chrome.

http://cgi.ebay.com/...RK%3AMEWAX%3AIT

Hi, I got it 8/16/10 And I LOVE it:hyper: It took me no time to put it on It is a press fit. Pull off some 3M tape on back side line up clips and press in that's all. P.S. don't press too hard it's ABS plastic chrome plated.
I just love my 2010 Traverse LT AWD, Silver Ice Metalic, Dual skyscape sunroof, captain chairs, born 07/09

#4 OFFLINE   mjd1001

mjd1001

New Traverse Member

• Traverse Member
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 07:55 PM

The chrome can look good on certain colors. If i had a LT in black, I would definitly think of making this upgrade.

#5 OFFLINE   carlynx

carlynx

New Traverse Member

• Traverse Member
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Current Vehicle:Traverse

Posted 02 February 2017 - 06:56 AM

I know EG Classics has mesh grille for our Traverse. It is available in chrome and gray finish.

#6 OFFLINE   GregW

GregW

New Traverse Member

• Traverse Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Current Vehicle:2016 Chevrolet Traverse

Posted 20 November 2017 - 04:35 AM

Folks, who knows, if some brand offers such kind of grille for the Traverse (mine is 2016)? See the 2nd Avalanche, that's exactly what I am talking about: https://www.carid.co...hevy/avalanche/

I am liiking for something chrome, metal, that will replace my factory grille which I honestly do not like, even though the vehicle is new.

I want it to be chrome and simple, with strict lines and preferably with the chrome frame in a set. If someone saw something like this somewhere, keep me posted.

Cheers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·