5 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   wdgtech

wdgtech

New Traverse Member

• Traverse Member
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 10:37 PM

:reading: I'm not a Saint Fan usually, but wow what a game and hope this helps New Orleans and Louisiana.

Denver better step it up next season, hahah :finger:
  • Boris_bum, Nikita_Mug, Shannonmt and 1 other like this
Peter
2010 Chevy Traverse 2LT Ext Red Jewel Tint Coat, Int Cashmere Leather / Ebony, Rear Seat Audio and Climate Controls, Rearview camera display, BOSE, XM, OnStar, Trailering Package, Dual Skyscape Sunroof.

Loose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free acccount.

#2 OFFLINE   odypilots

odypilots

New Traverse Member

• Traverse Member
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 11:08 PM

I wasn't able to watch the game live, but I recorded it to watch the commercials. I may watch the whole thing, now.
2010 1LT AWD w/ tow package

#3 OFFLINE   VB - LTZ

VB - LTZ

New Traverse Member

• Traverse Member
  • Pip
  • 138 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 06:09 AM

There not my team either but that was a very good game. Is good to see a team win that never won before, they have always been a very good team and this time there effort paid off.

:shades: Steve
2010 Chevy Traverse LTZ Exterior Gold Mist Metallic Interior Cashmere / Ebony, DVD Rear Seat Entertainment W/ Toucscreen Navigation Rearview camera display, Bose, Voice Recognition, Remote control, wireless Headphones, 115 power outlet, XM, Trailering Package, Dual Skyscape Sunroof, Chrome 20's, Chrome Assist Steps, 3 MM Front End Protection[/font]

#4 OFFLINE   JOliver

JOliver

New Traverse Member

• Traverse Member
  • Pip
  • 127 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 05:40 PM

I loved the game....it was great. Good to see the city bounce back from the brink, but lets not kid ourselves the city is a LONG way from being "back." Now it's time for the Detroit Tigers to win the World Series and give a lift to that city.

#5 OFFLINE   jeff2010

jeff2010

New Traverse Member

• Traverse Member
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 04:33 AM

Oh ya i watched the game.it was so good to see the team win it .I think they had worked very hard for it and at last they have won.

#6 OFFLINE   rbarrios

rbarrios

Traverse Member

• Traverse Member
  • PipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 04:28 PM

Oh ya i watched the game.it was so good to see the team win it .I think they had worked very hard for it and at last they have won.

I think jeff is a troll....
trying to get traffic to that linked site.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·