#1 OFFLINE   JOliver

JOliver

New Traverse Member

• Traverse Member
  • Pip
  • 127 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 11:07 AM

Hey Guys and ladies too!

While we had some BLISTERING cold weather here in Michigan this weekend I did manage to make it out of the place and spent some time with my nephew.

A few things about me for those that may not know. I am 24 and have a 3 year old nephew named Kyle that I absolutely love to death. Now, he *like any other toddler* loves Elmo. So around Christmas time commercials began to run for Elmo Makes Music live here at the Fox Theatre.

Naturally he wanted tickets so Santa Clause got him a set of tickets 5 rows from the stage. So he and I both ventured down there Saturday morning. I couldn't take my Solstice because he's obviously three so I stopped by my parents house and loaded him into my parents Envoy. The Envoy served its purpose wonderfully. My nephew was good the entire time, asking questions of course and wondering where the Fox Threatre is. I must have heard that about 10 times while driving down Jefferson Avenue.

All in all the show was good and fun and the kid LOVED it like I knew he would. He absolutely had to have a spinning Elmo toy that was $15 (jeeeze Sesame Street!) So, that's how my weekend pretty much went. I've attached a picture of my personal favorite Sesame Street character that I took Saturday!

Attached Thumbnails

• Imported_Photos_00007.jpg

• Elijah_Hib, Boris_bum, Nikita_Mug and 2 others like this

Loose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free acccount.

#2 OFFLINE   arantom

arantom

New Traverse Member

• Traverse Member
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 08:52 AM

I spent my Saturday by planning to go out with my family or else,,generally I cook some different food which my family enjoys.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·