OK finally able to upload the pics to Photobucket for your viewing pleasure. I took th epics about 45 minutes after installation
so it's not fully dried yet after drying you can't tell until the ride is dirty
Basically the entire front end and the side mirrors are wrapped in 3M protection.
I spoke to John and he is going to look into a tutorial for the DIY crowd.
This is the second vechicle he is installing 3M Protection on for me.
So all feedback and questions are welcomed, I will do my best to answer all and if I cannot
point you in Johns direction to clear up the rest.
1. How long did it take for the install? ans approx 2.5 hrs
2. How much id it run? PM me for $
3. How much warranty? 5 years?
4. How do you know it will last that long? I have a 2003 Toyota Matrix XRS that has been wrapped, since 2 weeks after purchased in 03 and the front end looks factory I will post pics
5. I hear it discolours? BS it looks the same 6 years later as the day it was put on hence no second thoughts about doing it again!
Basically every single new car I purchased this will be the first mod I invest in period is my opinion on this!
Here are the pics I took I will take more but this was quick so I could post up.
"I think Arsene Wenger wants to prove everyone wrong and win the league with this group of players, and I hope he does."