#1 OFFLINE   Steph94

Steph94

New Traverse Member

• Traverse Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Current Vehicle:2009 Chevy Traverse

Posted 22 April 2017 - 08:50 AM

Hi, I have a 2009 Chevy Traverse that we have owned for just over a year. We recently had it in the shop because our ABS light and Traction Control light come on, along with it saying to service stabilitrak and service traction control. Along with that, the vehicle shakes when you brake, and more recently the ABS has been kicking on, and the brakes are pulsing when you try to stop. When we initially brought it in, the mechanic said it was the wheel speed sensor and we replaced that, and then he called back and said it didn't fix the problem and it was actually the Electronic Brake Control Module. We had them replace that as well, and it ran a little better that day. The next day, the shaking came back a little, and I figured maybe we needed to get our tires balanced. The next morning however the lights came back on and we have the pulsing again with the ABS. The lights go off when you restart the car, but come back on within 5 min of driving again. What else could be the problem? We have already spent $1000 to get the other stuff fixed and nothing actually got fixed. What should my next step be?

Loose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free acccount.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·