#1 OFFLINE   Sailndayz

Sailndayz

New Traverse Member

• Traverse Member
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Current Vehicle:2011 Chevrolet Traverse

Posted 23 December 2012 - 07:32 PM

You can forget about the Costco Goodyear Assurance wiper blades ever fitting on your Traverse. It seems the Chevy engineers have invented another way to say Nova....(remember the Chev Nova... Which in Espanol means No Go?). Well you can buy the blades at your Chevy dealer for $53 and save yourself a lot of heartburn. There is simply no way to make the Goodyear wiper adapters ever to work. I wasted six hours messing with them and researching the Internet. Hopeful clue; although not yet proven, O'Reilly Auto parts might sell a Bosch blade that might work... Although now that I've already purchased mine at the dealer for this winter, I won't start the search again. If anyone finds a direct fit (not the brand label, but one that really fits), please advise.

Edited by Sailndayz, 23 December 2012 - 07:35 PM.

Loose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free acccount.

#2 OFFLINE   Tucker

Tucker

New Traverse Member

• Traverse Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Current Vehicle:Chevy

Posted 27 December 2012 - 11:43 AM

That is suck crap  i hate it when companies do this to force you to spend more money

#3 OFFLINE   Hijinx65

Hijinx65

New Traverse Member

• Traverse Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Current Vehicle:2011 Traverse

Posted 31 December 2012 - 03:13 PM

I found that Bosch Evoulution blade DS 4842 and PS 4840 fit perfectly, with no adapters, on my 2011 Traverse.  I had previously tried two different types of RainX wipers and neither of them fit or had an adapter that would work.  I got the Bosch wiper blades at Auto Zone.

• tmcook likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·